- District of Columbia and California (inactive), 1985
- Maryland, 1992
- Georgetown University Law Center, JD 1984 with honor
- Lead Articles Editor, The Tax Lawyer (1983-1984)
- Barrister’s Counsel Fellowship – 1st Year Research & Writing Instructor
- Princeton University, AB 1980
- Landon School, 1976
Associations & memberships
- Maryland State Bar Association, Inc.
- Barristers Club
- Lawyers Club of Washington, D.C.
- Expert Witness, Jacob v. Davis, 128 Md. App. 433, 738 A2d 904 (1999)
- Barrister’s Council Fellowship
- Lead Articles Editor, The Tax Lawyer, Georgetown University, 1983-1984
- Law Clerk, Manuel L. Real, Chief Judge, U.S. District Court for Central District of California, 1984-1985
- Co-Lecturer, District of Columbia Bar Continuing Legal Education Program, Basic Estate Planning Series, “Part III: The Will and Estate Plan for the Senior Surviving Spouse with Surviving Children and Grandchildren, An Estate in Excess of the Estate Tax Exempt Amount and Who May be Contemplating Remarriage”